stephen sutton

maga put a post on here regarding stephen sutton,the young man dying of cancer,he passed away in the early hours of this morning,and because of him the teenage cancer trust managed to raise over 3 million pounds when stephen originally wanted to raise only £10,000,such a waste of a young life,it annoys me to think that with all the money that has been raised over the years they still have no cure for cancer,i hope he gets a bloody good send off,R I P stephen

From what I read about Stephen he was a very brave man when faced with terminal cancer he decided to do what he could with the time he had left. I hope his parents can take comfort with what he achieved. RIP Stephen

so pleased he went as painlessly as possible, its the very very least he deserved. just drove past my old school and people are queuing outside to sign his condolences book. RIP Stephen, remarkable young lad.

maga:
so pleased he went as painlessly as possible, its the very very least he deserved. just drove past my old school and people are queuing outside to sign his condolences book. RIP Stephen, remarkable young lad.

agreed 100%

He made a bucket list.Things to do before you kick the bucket.What would your list be,here is mine;
Swim or dive near Great White sharks in South Africa.
Visit South America.
Bungey jumping.
Tour New Zealand.
RIP Stephen:You were a brave man and your legacy will inspire others.
Has anyone seen the film with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson titled The Bucket List.?

What a courageous, thoughtful, selfless young man, and a huge loss to the world. His family and friends, although heartbroken, must be so very proud of him. RIP stephen.

Even though he died at such a young age, he and his family can be very proud of what he has achieved! Some amazing comments on here already, I suspect his fundraising will hit over £5,000,000 in the coming days which is astounding to say the least, God knows what that money will do for the charity!

On another note, what would be a nice gesture is if Just Giving donated their % to the fund too.

Gone too young but never forgotten.See you on the other side.

Stephen had one great advantage over most of us,
He knew when he was going to die and with that
knowledge He chose to live His remaining time with
kindness and compassion for others.

How many of us waste the thing most precious too us and
have days of anger or hatred when that day could be our
last.

That is Stephens greatest legacy and I wish Him a safe onward
journey.

Rest in Peace Stephen.

truckman20:
maga put a post on here regarding stephen sutton,the young man dying of cancer,he passed away in the early hours of this morning,and because of him the teenage cancer trust managed to raise over 3 million pounds when stephen originally wanted to raise only £10,000,such a waste of a young life,it annoys me to think that with all the money that has been raised over the years they still have no cure for cancer,i hope he gets a bloody good send off,R I P stephen

With the greatest of respect for what you are trying to convey this is not Facebook. Its a truckers website. If you want to put out to the public your thoughts on Stephen then use Facebook.