Stena Dublin check in

I’m doing a drop in Dublin and I’ll be done by 9 and near the docks by 10.

I’m on the 2:50 to Holyhead and the Stena website says check in 40 mins before departure.

How early can I actually get to the docks? As I don’t fancy spending the afternoon at Circle K.

You can get there anytime they just park you up in the lanes.

PandyDandy:
I’m doing a drop in Dublin and I’ll be done by 9 and near the docks by 10.

I’m on the 2:50 to Holyhead and the Stena website says check in 40 mins before departure.

How early can I actually get to the docks? As I don’t fancy spending the afternoon at Circle K.

Thats the last time you can check in .40 minutes before the boat sails and still be reasonably sure you will get on it . After that your taking a chance and may have to wait for the next boat .
Go in when your ready - they will park you up in the lanes - you might even get on an earlier boat if they have room .

Go in as early as you want. If you happen to be in time for the boat before they’ll offer to put you on it if space or you can just park up in lanes and wait for booked one

Just seen this has already been said - disregard

If early they’ll give you a waiting number and sometimes rigids get called forward before artics do .

I cut it fine last week at Cairnryan I rocked up ten minutes before the boat was due to leave, they let me on and the woman told the security guy off for stopping me :laughing:

Drift:
I cut it fine last week at Cairnryan I rocked up ten minutes before the boat was due to leave, they let me on and the woman told the security guy off for stopping me :laughing:

If your on some of the regular user accounts ( Mc Burney ) the boat sometimes waits (up to 30 minutes ) for a trailer to appear . Usually put down to a “technical difficulty” - technialy difficult to sail a trailer without a boat below it .lol

beefy4605:

Drift:

If your on some of the regular user accounts ( Mc Burney ) the boat sometimes waits (up to 30 minutes ) for a trailer to appear . Usually put down to a “technical difficulty” - technialy difficult to sail a trailer without a boat below it .lol

not really

screen-shot-2017-08-30-at-3-55-28-pm.jpg

malcolmgbell:

beefy4605:

Drift:

If your on some of the regular user accounts ( Mc Burney ) the boat sometimes waits (up to 30 minutes ) for a trailer to appear . Usually put down to a “technical difficulty” - technialy difficult to sail a trailer without a boat below it .lol[
Ice road truckers mid july

:laughing: :laughing:
we have a regular account, to bloody regular sometimes :laughing: