Steel haulage in the uk

Hi all it would be nice too see some pictures of steel lorries as there seems too be not very many pictures on here or the net in general. I will start it off with a few pics of mine

Multi-serv used to have a big depot by me (WOLVERHAMPTON), they have now renamed to a company called HARSCO.

My city is big for steel, we have Corus plant at Willenhall (Now Tata), A hingley’s who run for Corus (TATA), K Transport, We did at one point in the late 90’s have a company called “Carline”, Also im sure we had British Steel at some point.

A HINGLEY, Big Sub-Contracter for CORUS (TATA)

K Transport (Wolverhampton), Lot of there work is transporting Steel etc…

steel haulage by Jim truswell

Stillers did a lot of steel movement on behalf of Corus at one time.I know the wagons in these photos are not carrying steel but they were part of his general/steel movement fleet.

Hi all great pictures keep them coming in . Is there any drivers out there that still do steel ? Like Owens, Gwenned ( i know its the wrong word but im an English man lol) etc

Bloody hell i’m think I sent in a picture of them !!

Loads to make your backside twitch

One that I used to drive for A.Hingley.

One from the Oswesty truck show . Tony

scan0548.jpg

Heres a couple i drove on scrap and coils

And some more

scan0158.jpg

scan0017.jpg

scan0015.jpg

scan0558.jpg

steel haulage by thorpes

truckerjames123:
Multi-serv used to have a big depot by me (WOLVERHAMPTON), they have now renamed to a company called HARSCO.

My city is big for steel, we have Corus plant at Willenhall (Now Tata), A hingley’s who run for Corus (TATA), K Transport, We did at one point in the late 90’s have a company called “Carline”, Also im sure we had British Steel at some point.

A HINGLEY, Big Sub-Contracter for CORUS (TATA)

K Transport (Wolverhampton), Lot of there work is transporting Steel etc…

if your talking about vehicles painted in british steel colors,they where fodens that belonged to merlin distribution on contract to brit steel.we ran out of wednesfield and cox’s lane old hill

Great pictures every one keep them coming ! Tony

Coils Ex Seacon