Stealth Cameras

Seen a few small signs saying “stealth camara” stuck on side of road,
A50 and few other places. Whats that all about.?

If you have misbehaved, your shot down in pieces, before you realise. Or some radical group showing their discontent of safe driving.

Sneaky ■■■■■■■■ trying to get more money from us.

auto censor dodge removed…Denis F

its possibly to do with the police in that area setting up speed cameras in the back of horseboxes and parking then along that stretch of the road, the locals are getting a bit ■■■■■■ off with it and warning others

Whatever is going to happen when the public runs out of money to give the government? The British are by far the most tolerant people on the planet.
You all deserve a hell of a lot better.

Trubrit:
Whatever is going to happen when the public runs out of money to give the government? The British are by far the most tolerant people on the planet.
You all deserve a hell of a lot better.

I am one of those annoying people who at present am sat on my arse not working and trying to claim something back. Up until now I have managed to claim £62 SSP and a further £51 in housing benefit and council tax discount.

However on Tuesday there is an annoying civil servant type person coming to visit my home to check on my offshore investments and property portfolio :open_mouth:

They have already been rooting through my rental agreements, bank statements, talking with neighbours and I believe checking my comings and goings to hospital.

Big brother is out there :frowning:

As I understand it is the police targeting motorcyclists for speeding. I believe they are using motorbikes - not sure if they are marked or unmarked.

There are several areas in Linclonshire/Cambridge that I have seen.