Stay safe this week

Bad Weather

take it easy and be safe people. more bad weather on the way

i know we have just the gritters go past our house. :unamused:

lets hope every one comes back next week :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

looks like it’ll be blowing hard up the trossachs

For you boys & girls going to felixstowe take a couple of books :laughing: .

jessicas dad:
i know we have just the gritters go past our house. :unamused:

javascript:emoticon(‘8)’)
I’m on standby waiting for the rain to stop :sunglasses:

Never have the weather forecasters got this so wrong. Been to glasgow today, no high winds, just a bit of snow against the front screen going down towards Hamilton early afternoon on the M74. Our scottish driver who took us over at Hamilton told us there had been a bit of gale, but nothing more. On the way back down, we saw an electronic sign telling us there was snow further down the M74. Never saw a drop all the way home. So folks, dont believe the hype and the weathermen.

Ive got livingstone and East Kilbride tommorow so that should be fun. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Honest to god,my bum is nipping the buttons off my seat.my truck is crap in the snow by design,AND its an automagic.roll on summer!! :frowning: :frowning:

I am shipping out of cairnryan tomoz night . I think i might buy some sea sickness tablets lol

Well I was on Liverpool Dublin boat last night and back on it today and it was quite a pleasant crossing. No probs at all.

About this time last year all them high winds caused havoc everywhere isnt it? When that chap was killed just before junc 38 on the M6

i am off to inverness tommorrow, crossed fingers :open_mouth:

its just been on the news that in central and northern scotland they are expecting 10-15cm of snow tomorrow.

might be worth making sure your kettle works ok and you have plenty of water and tea bags if heading that way