Stay Safe Out There Guys

This was posted on twitter via Facebook

Some idiot thought this would be fun :imp: :imp:

Credit to @knaggsy097 on twitter for posting it

Please watch out all my lorry driving colleagues. This is some people’s mentality. Metal bar on the end of a rope/chain at windscreen height. Be careful out there.

Edit: It was in Inverness on the A9 apparently

If the offender(s) could be found, it would be nice to see them charged with attempted murder.

Maybe with a severe custodial sentence, word would then get out amongst the scrotes that stunts akin to this are not a good idea. Sadly though, this country’s justice system is weak & pathetic and even if they get caught the punishment would be laughable.

If they catch the f.whit who done that they should replace the bar with him…tied by his ■■■■ neck. :smiling_imp:

robroy:
If they catch the f.whit who done that they should replace the bar with him…tied by his [zb] neck. :smiling_imp:

I am with you mate, i’m sat here looking at that picture shaking my head and thinking what makes somebody think of doing that… yes they need all what you said but IN TIMES LIKE THIS SCUM WILL ALWAYS RISE TO THE TOP… :imp:

ahh, i’m glad you edited your post as I was racking my brain thinking of 2 lanes on m6…

I’am going north of Inverness tomorrow will keep a look out thanks .

I remember years ago, car batteries being hung from motorway bridges in a similar fashion.

Good job the roads are so quiet…
Glad the photographer was able to get such a clear shot, in low light conditions, in the fast lane of an otherwise busy road.
As said…stay safe…

Where are the bloody police with yobbos out and about doing stuff like this? :imp:

…Too busy with their drones over dog walkers in the middle of nowhere perhaps…?

…Or busting a couple trying to buy “excessive amounts of bottle water”…?

(Note: This is an old story before the excuse “because of the lockdown” can be used!)

…Over-zealous curfew now in place? Spring time for out-and-about Criminals at the same time?

The police need to be where the actual crimes against the public that pay their wages are talking place…
NOT harassing that same public over mickey-mouse “crimes” whilst real criminals just go anywhere they please where the police are not present - to wreak mayhem there instead…

Kinda amusing that the police don’t even know the law.
It is not only one exercise a day.

Also the vast majority of people only go out to shop or work. We are a workaholic/ consumer nation.

If they done that outside my house id tell them to ■■■■ off.

adam277:
Kinda amusing that the police don’t even know the law.
It is not only one exercise a day.

Also the vast majority of people only go out to shop or work. We are a workaholic/ consumer nation.

If they done that outside my house id tell them to [zb] off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you would either need to shout out the window and get done for breach of the peace or go out and chin them and get a fine for leaving the house… :slight_smile:
just another ■■■■■■ plod with no idea of the law and full of his own importance.