State of this Country (Ironic)

I was chatting to the back doorman of the store I was delivering to & he was telling me of a colegue who had recently left.

Basicly he had gotten fed up with working for the store & had decided to move on so he moved to a warehouse in the retail industry. Apperently he only lasted about 3 months as the other warehouse staff booted him out as they couldnt get on with him.
He then told me that all of the staff in the warehouse were Polish & that because he coudnt speek polish he got alienated, left to work alone & eventually mooted out.

Just ? Typical & goes to show what a state this country is.

Bloody Polish :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:
:imp:

don’t blame the poles!

yes there may be a lot here but blame B-liar and his cronies and EU!

Remember tho what happened 20 years ago… brickies etc from UK going to germany for better money?!?

As posted in another thread i have had enough of this country (nanny state, over crowding, red tape :frowning: ) i am going within 2 years to New Zealand

Yep Ive heard he opened the doors in 2004 & it notices.

Ive even thought of leaving this country but then I cant take my freinds, Family & toys with me plus I probably dont have enought Class One experiance, Now if I had done my clas one when I was a young lad then Id probably be living it up in another country by now & making the most of it.

Just Like they are doing to us.

I find it very relaxing working with the Poles.
Nobody whinging or talking rubish.

I am happy reading my paper in peace and quiet.
in the canteen.

And if i say good morning to them they always reply happily.
They maybe be Poles but they also are human too. :imp:

They had the courage to move to a different country to better themselves
and gain new qualifications.
While we stand and moan.

They may all be drivers or labour,s now.
but in 5 years time they will be most of your managers. :laughing:

Noooooooooooooo…

I’ll set my cruise & jump out the window b4 that happens head 1st :wink:

without the kosvoan refugees from 10 year ago loading my truck doooowwn sooouuth i couldnt have done my job and evrey farm i went to since then being loaded by immigrants and to be fair evrey where i go theres immigrants that will do the jobs our young WONT if they obey the laws of the land ive not got a problen, just wish i could work 6 months in another country and set myself up for life :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank good im leaving this country, make some money while I can then move out. Buy a place abroad early next year, renovate it while im still here, sell my house and move out for good. thats my plan!

Afew of my friends are moving out and some have already moved out
My parents are moving out full time next year.

This country is going down hill…

starlocation:
but in 5 years time they will be most of your managers. :laughing:

Feel sorry for the people that would effect (luckily not me) you’ll all be sacked and replaced by more polish :laughing: and they would probably get away with doing that!!!
Cant see that happening for a long time but if it ever did ill be long gone by then anyway.