State of the art truck stop opens ellesmere port cheshire

Hi Truckers,
Just to inform you of a new state of the art truck stop opened in Ellesmere Port Cheshire formulaservices.co.uk, fully secure site 24/7 security guards
patrolled site , no public cars or vans on site trucks and truckers ONLY, American dinner with a boxing theme through out , fantastic menu ,
Drivers TV lounge with cinema TV and black leather reclining chairs , FREE WIFI on site , fantastic showers cleaned after each shower by attendant
We are really proud on the services and hope you will visit the website to see our facility’s which we believe to be the best around
have a good day
Roy Kendrick (site manager)

Looks good.
how much is it?

Looks the business!

as we all know you don’t get anything for nothing, and the cynic in me says that looks expensive

A bit OTT with all that red :open_mouth:

TheNewBoy:
as we all know you don’t get anything for nothing, and the cynic in me says that looks expensive

Website shows the price at £18, doesn’t say wether anything or what may be included in that mind??

skorpio:

TheNewBoy:

Website shows the price at £18, doesn’t say wether anything or what may be included in that mind??

That could just be the entrance fee…with everything else an extra

It’s £18 for parking and use of facilities . £25 with food voucher ,
I’ve never seen a better place , spotless .
Excellent menu , quality food . Nice staff
Stayed there a couple of times and just popped into the cafe on other occasions :wink: