Starting tomorow. - cat C now passed

i start my class 2 in the morning and mod 4 cpc in the afternoon, cant wait. passed everything so far first time and quite well too, failed my car theory twice tho so time must definitly be the best learner, :laughing: all being well i’ll have passed by this time next week and be driving a stretched renault premuim. i cant wait for the tacho breaks and nights out to start, just gotta get a t.v and airiel sorted.

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome 85rob :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

INITIAL DRIVER CPC MODULE 4

JOB HUNTING :question: - A read of THIS POST may be useful - also CV & Interview tips

First year experience as a newbie after passing CE (with pics)

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

thanks rog, have been looking at your guides for a few weeks now, infact if it wasnt for watching your reversing videos then i proberly wouldnt of completed that exercise perfectly on the first two tries.

im doing 4 hours training a day with a break in the middle. i definitly had a better last 2 hours training today.

jobwise im sorted, definitly landed on my feet, been driving a transit full time since christmas with the plan to move up to class 1 so i can either driver artic or ridgid and small 3.5t trailor. and its only a ten minute walk from my front door.

how did the mod 4 go? got mine in a few weeks is it easy?

Harlow_wannabe:
how did the mod 4 go? got mine in a few weeks is it easy?

done my mod 4 few weeks back,if you done your theory tests nothing to worry about,just show examiner your confident and you know what your talkin about.you will be fine

woooooo, i passed first time. 2 minors. one for not getting up to 20 on the control stop. i was doing about 17mph and the second mark was for steering, went to changed gear same time. so im well chuffed

Congratulations mate, have you done the mod 4 yet if not good luck.

:smiley: :smiley:

thank you, yeah did the cpc mod 4. first two question i got the full 20% but then i got muddled up and managed to just about pass the others.

A pass is a pass mate so well done. Got mine on the 21st so frustrating waiting for it hope the job goes well for you.

Congratulations mate, you must be buzzing! If only you could bottle that feeling :sunglasses:

Got my CPC mod 4 tomorrow. Already failed one and had to go all the way to garrets green for the pleasure.

Hi 85rob,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your Cat “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Err. thanks :slight_smile: Not my thread though :open_mouth:

chris_89:

:blush: :blush: :blush: Cheers for that mate. :smiley:

I hope you pass too, then you can have one that has your name on it. :grimacing:

blimey am i tired, did a full day today, drove back from edinbourgh via glasgow and dumfries. off to york tomorow in the transit and i think im back in the lorry friday and saturday.

dieseldave:

chris_89:

I hope you pass too, then you can have one that has your name on it. :grimacing:

I already have, and you already gave me one :open_mouth::grimacing:

chris_89:

dieseldave:

chris_89:

I already have, and you already gave me one :open_mouth::grimacing:

It’s my age, I’ve never been this old before. :sunglasses: :wink:

im being let out in a reno premuim 420 on monday, hopefully this will be my full time truck when the boss gets his arse into gear and buys a nice new shiney volvo fh for himself!