Starting shift at 4:30am?

Will I come under any of the night time regs starting at this time ? Cheers

No.

Cheers mate

You could try for dark money though :laughing:

Smoggie89:

Only the one about switching your lights on. :smiley:

Ok fellers im an old retired driver and like most of you out there used to start all hrs of day and night as job required.So whats all this bull about if you start at 4.00am you are classed as working nights and can only a 10hr shift.Why is there any difference in starting at 2.00am or starting at 6.00am and doing a 15hr shift as long as you don’t exeed your hrs in the week
regards dave.

dafdave:
Ok fellers im an old retired driver and like most of you out there used to start all hrs of day and night as job required.So whats all this bull about if you start at 4.00am you are classed as working nights and can only a 10hr shift.Why is there any difference in starting at 2.00am or starting at 6.00am and doing a 15hr shift as long as you don’t exeed your hrs in the week
regards dave.

And why would you want more money P/H to drive on quieter roads? :confused:

Smoggie89:

Night shift regs are if your shift starts,ends or spans the hours between 0000-0400 hours.You are then limited to 10 hours working time!!! Hope this helps mate!! :wink:

Bertie1973:

Smoggie89:

Night shift regs are if your shift starts,ends or spans the hours between 0000-0400 hours.You are then limited to 10 hours working time!!! Hope this helps mate!! :wink:

… Unless “opted out”

ADR 1:

Bertie1973:

Smoggie89:

… Unless “opted out”

Through a collective workforce agreement.

Bertie1973:

Smoggie89:

Cheers mate

bald bloke:

ADR 1:

Bertie1973:

Smoggie89:
… Unless “opted out”

and nobody :laughing: has ever AGREED to it, :sunglasses: as 51% of the workforce have been sacked since :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: it’s all a con, :smiley: and VOSA know it! Bullstein :unamused:

Fatboy slimslow:

bald bloke:

ADR 1:

Bertie1973:

Smoggie89:
… Unless “opted out”

and nobody :laughing: has ever AGREED to it, :sunglasses: as 51% of the workforce have been sacked since :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: it’s all a con, :smiley: and VOSA know it! Bullstein :unamused:

Rephrase the question then. Would you drivers like to do nights or days? Those on nights will be paid less than the day men unless you sign this piece of paper :wink:

Wheel Nut:

Fatboy slimslow:

bald bloke:

ADR 1:

Bertie1973:

Smoggie89:
Rephrase the question then. Would you drivers like to do nights or days? Those on nights will be paid less than the day men unless you sign this piece of paper :wink:

whilst at stobrats :laughing: and we gained wincantons contract out of Preston brook :sunglasses: unilever :unamused: THEIR DAY DRIVERS started at 00:00 hrs AKA midnight and THEIR night drivers started at 12:00 hrs AKA lunchtime! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: takes the biscuit, Wayne KERRS! :smiley: