Starting cat c training today.

I am starting my cat c training today in elgin. Two days training and test on Wednesday. Luckily for me my company have put me up in a nearby premier Inn. Was awake ridiculously early could be nerves or the fact that a major storm is going on outside with met office weather warnings in place. I am going to post a log of my progress this week on here. Hopefully the test will still go ahead if area isn’t flooded out.

Training was postponed this morning due to severe flooding in this area. Just got a call from Kevin, my trainer. We are starting training this afternoon with a full days training tomorrow and training Wednesday morning and test later on Wednesday. All weather permitting of course.

Good luck

At first nothing seemed to go right. Couldn’t find the right gear or forgot what gear I was in. We went twice round the same route and by end of second time I felt a lot more confidant. Things are starting to come together. I hope that I progress at the same rate tomorrow. Instructor is really patient and put me at ease.

If your examiner is Richard on Wednesday, say hello from me.

Very good pass rate in Elgin so it’s stacked in your favour as long as you don’t need oars!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Passed today with five minors. The Examiner wasn’t called Richard but was very chatty and fair and set me at ease. I would recommend Kevin at Skidcar Scotland/ Moray Academy of transport training to anyone. It was a lot to learn in a short space of time but he got it all into my thick skull in the end.

Didn’t think I was going to be ready for test when I had to wade to lorry on Monday.

image.jpg

:smiley: :smiley: