Starting at Morrisons

At least I will be if I pass the medical. I’ve got through the interview and the assessment, now they just need to see that my tickers working. Anybody else on here work for 'em?

I kind of do. They bought the company I work for about five years ago so now we drive their kit and wear the uniform. We deliver to the RDC’s though so it’s trunking work for us.
Only done a few stores at Christmas though, it’s a doddle. No loading or unloading, subsidised canteens, easy.
Which depot will you be working out of?

Biscuits:
At least I will be if I pass the medical. I’ve got through the interview and the assessment, now they just need to see that my tickers working. Anybody else on here work for 'em?

What department are you getting a start ?
Frozen,fruit and veg,deli counter :laughing:

MikeCunn:
I kind of do. They bought the company I work for about five years ago so now we drive their kit and wear the uniform. We deliver to the RDC’s though so it’s trunking work for us.
Only done a few stores at Christmas though, it’s a doddle. No loading or unloading, subsidised canteens, easy.
Which depot will you be working out of?

Latimer park, I know it should be nice an easy, which suits me. The missus is expecting our first baby, so it’ll be good to have a job where I can have a bit of kip during the day :wink: I actually worked out of there for a subbie, over xmas as well, so I know what to expect. Might see you around then!

I heard a rumour that the morrisons drivers get £15 ph? Bull or not, you tell me :slight_smile:

Alcpone:
I heard a rumour that the morrisons drivers get £15 ph? Bull or not, you tell me :slight_smile:

This driver’s not on £15 p/h! I’d be more than happy with that. We’re classed as ‘manufacturing’ so we’re on a different rate, still bloody good but not £15 p/h.

Biscuits, we do deliver to Burton Latimer. We’re the ones in the 09 DAF’s with the double deckers on delivering bread. They’re a good company Morrisons as far as it goes. Good pay, holidays and a few perks like profit share etc. I’ve worked for a lot worse! Good luck with it all.

MikeCunn:

Alcpone:

This driver’s not on £15 p/h! I’d be more than happy with that. We’re classed as ‘manufacturing’ so we’re on a different rate, still bloody good but not £15 p/h.

Biscuits, we do deliver to Burton Latimer. We’re the ones in the 09 DAF’s with the double deckers on delivering bread. They’re a good company Morrisons as far as it goes. Good pay, holidays and a few perks like profit share etc. I’ve worked for a lot worse! Good luck with it all.

Cheers! Glad you said about the £15 ph. I’d be thinking I’d be losing out! Might bump into you then! I’ll be the one in a yellow and white lorry… :laughing: