Started today

Started my class 2 course today its unbelieveable how different driving on site at 10mph is to driving at 30/40/56mph is on the road few minor mishaps but it was my first day.

Must say the Iveco Tector i am driving is very easy to get used to, except the 4 besides 4/Slap/ 8 with a gate box is not easy.

roll on day 2.

p.s damm those hill starts

glad you’re having fun

Might be worth another peek at the tips in my signature link again, now that you can relate them to what you are doing…

i will do that thanks

Well d day is almost here in less than 12 hours time i will be taking my test 08:45 is my test time just glad that the schools are out for half term cant wait to get to it. Bring it on!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Good luck mate :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yeah good luck,

and the result was…

Well chuffed i passed and the guy who was training with me did too class 1 here i come

Well Done…

Well done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done mate :slight_smile:

thats the way lad, well done. :smiley:

DABenji:
Well chuffed i passed and the guy who was training with me did too class 1 here i come

**WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: congratulations mate :smiley: :smiley:

Well None :laughing: :laughing:

fantastic mate congratulations :smiley: anything lined up on the job front :question:
jon

still in the same job, but the company i work for are paying for my training so when i pass class 1 i will move from shunter to driver, might ask if i can drive the merc rigid we have if the usual driver is off to get some experience, maybe just the 7.5 tonner

just got off the phone with my boss my class1 course is booked for the 16 of march, a sunday start so should be interesting. cant wait.

well done matey