Started C+E training on Monday - and Passed!

Start C+E training on Monday morning @ 08.00. So off to bed early need all the beauty sleep i can get lol, any tips?

pensom:
Start C+E training on Monday morning @ 08.00. So off to bed early need all the beauty sleep i can get lol, any tips?

Hi pensome,

Yes mate, here’s a tip: Take it easy + don’t panic = enjoy. :smiley:

And please let us know how it goes.

got offered a cancelled c+e slot starting tuesday ending monday. Money couldnt quite stretch so had to say no :frowning: Good luck with it mate hope you get the result you’re looking for!

Good luck mate who you training with if you dont mind me asking?

There are some artic training tips contained via the link in my signature.

Bending left - LOOK IN LEFT MIRROR and again and again and again…

Bending right - LOOK IN RIGHT MIRROR and again and again and again…

ROG:

But LOOK left before you bend it left as well as during

And LOOK right before you bend it right as well as during

26 years an Lgv Trainer:

ROG:

But LOOK left before you bend it left as well as during

And LOOK right before you bend it right as well as during

too right - in fact - MIRRORS before doing anything

thank you all for your tips. will let you all know the outcome

Take it easy, enjoy what you do :smiley:
Don’t forget ROG’s tips!! :sunglasses:

And remember…
Handbrake, Neutral, Rest feet, Cancel signal.

Stu :smiley:

Good Luck Matey :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Enjoy it :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley:

Just to keep you all informed. After a long hard week of training ( as the other lad did not turn up, so I got 1 to 1 ), I passed my Class 1 today, with only 2 minors :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

p.s. Please can I have my banner too now Rog :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

awesome well done matey, i beat rog to say well done :slight_smile: I assume it was artic and not w&d??

Please insert pic of a well done for passing class C+E animated gif

pensom:
p.s. Please can I have my banner too now Rog :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This one…

:smiley: :smiley:

It was W&D as was booked as part of a package (Class 2, National CPC and Class 1) with Sterling. I managed to do the lot in 13 months (had to re sit 1 CPC exam, therefore setting me back 3 months) I know people have slated that company on here but I can honestly say the instructor I had was great.

p.s I’ve amended the subject, pleeeeeaaaaase can I have my banner now :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

pensom:
It was W&D as was booked as part of a package (Class 2, National CPC and Class 1) with Sterling. I managed to do the lot in 13 months (had to re sit 1 CPC exam, therefore setting me back 3 months) I know people have slated that company on here but I can honestly say the instructor I had was great.

p.s I’ve amended the subject, pleeeeeaaaaase can I have my banner now :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thought they gave you a 12month time period to pass from when you booked up with them :confused:

As I passed the CPC exams within the alloted time limit, they had to honour the deal.
It takes 8 weeks to get the CPC results - I was getting a bit worried as knew I was getting close to the deadline, so rang Sterling and they stated that as long as you’ve got your pass certificate from the CPC and have rang to book the Class 1 it doesn’t matter if the test date is actually past the 12 months.

pensom:
As I passed the CPC exams…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your National CPC :smiley: :smiley:

:open_mouth: ROG hasn’t got a banner for National CPC. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Then I noticed this:

pensom:
I passed my Class 1 today, with only 2 minors.

So…
:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV Cat C+E :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one mate, neither of those quals are easy. :smiley:

pensom:

Banner now shows a W&D :slight_smile:

Advice - get some ARTIC training before your first ARTIC job - W&Ds and ARTICS act differently, forwards and backwards. :exclamation: :exclamation:

Tha ‘thinking’ principals are the same though :slight_smile:

Will be getting some training thought work. Will start off with W&D then they said in about six mouths will be trained on artic

pensom:
Will be getting some training thought work. Will start off with W&D then they said in about six mouths will be trained on artic

That sounds fantastic - best of all worlds :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: