Start training tomorrow

Evening all…

I start training tomorrow at enterprise hgv manchester. Unfortunately I went threw a broker, I’ve read all the stuff about them and I’m fully aware I’ve payed more but there finance option was the only reason I’ve done it as I’ve previously failed twice and couldn’t afford it again without this.

There email says the training starts tomorrow at 7am. It sounds early for a Sunday. Ive just had a look online and it says there opening times are 10am until 4pm on a Sunday? Does anyone no if that’s true?

There shut now so can’t ring them. I’ll go at 7am regardless but I’m gonna be p**sed off if there not open.

In our material, it states opening times of 8 - 5 , Monday to Friday. But don’t believe everything you see! Our office opens 0730 - 1800. The material will be updated on the reprint. But the point I’m getting to is that it’s probably office hours that are quoted and training times can be totally different.

Good luck with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Rickyr65sl:
Evening all…

I start training tomorrow at enterprise hgv manchester. Unfortunately I went threw a broker, I’ve read all the stuff about them and I’m fully aware I’ve payed more but there finance option was the only reason I’ve done it as I’ve previously failed twice and couldn’t afford it again without this.

There email says the training starts tomorrow at 7am. It sounds early for a Sunday. Ive just had a look online and it says there opening times are 10am until 4pm on a Sunday? Does anyone no if that’s true?

There shut now so can’t ring them. I’ll go at 7am regardless but I’m gonna be p**sed off if there not open.

Hi Rickyr65sl,

I think you’re doing right in going there for 7am.

There are a number of training providers who operate in this way.
The times stated on websites etc are usually the times when the office is open, but (generally) LGV driving instructors are aware of their allocated work because it’s all been set in advance and therefore don’t need the office bods to be on site at all times.