Start new Class 1 job Friday

Have faith people and believe there are jobs out there for new drivers. I only passed my cat c in oct and c+e in Nov and I today signed a full time contract direct with a supermarket on class 1 work. I didn’t apply for any jobs, I just went direct to some local places and enquired and it led me to this. Supermarket work may not be for some but as a newbie I can’t wait to get started

Good luck… Stay cool work hard keep safe…

Nice one Ben. You’ve done well there.

Keep us up to date how you get on and importantly let these lads know if anymore vacancies crop up for the right people

Well done. Always good to hear of newbies getting a start. And the reports of this are getting more frequent and will continue to do so in the next few months. Things are definitely looking up for the new driver.

Take care - and fire away with any questions.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats mate

Nowt wrong with supermarket work. I’ve finally managed to get in to it after several years and I’m finding its suiting me down to the ground.

So far done a bit of Waitrose, Iceland (Not so good) and off to do a bit for Tesco tonight (steady Eddie)

Also got possibility of Asda and Sainsbugs on the Horizion

The only one I could not get on with was Spar

(Yes I’m on the agency)

Semtex:
(Yes I’m on the agency)

Nowt wrong with Agency as long as you hold your ground and don’t get shafted fella … I did almost 20yrs on agency whilst bringing the kids up …

nick2008:

Semtex:
(Yes I’m on the agency)

Nowt wrong with Agency as long as you hold your ground and don’t get shafted fella … I did almost 20yrs on agency whilst bringing the kids up …

Agency is the way to go for me…Finally got round the Ltd Co problems I had

Semtex:

nick2008:

Semtex:
(Yes I’m on the agency)

Agency is the way to go for me…Finally got round the Ltd Co problems I had

well done fella …all sorted then :wink: