Start my class 1 on tuesday

hey everyone i start my CE training on tuesday and very excited but also a lil nervous about the reversing and the coupling and uncoupling could anyone give me some idvice or good tips to help me plz ? :slight_smile:

cheers ste

LISTEN TO YOUR TRAINER , best advice there is , you will be fine, Good Luck :slight_smile: Let us know how you get on.

will do :slight_smile:

Best of luck with training hope all goes well!

Best of luck.

Who you training with?

As has already been said… Listen to your trainer. That’s what they are there for.

Good luck matey cant add any other advice at moment but any questions we will all try n help

jx

I think the only advice I can give as ive only just started is “slow down, think about everything in your head and even talk it over to yourself” I spent my test driving along thinking out load, will that car follow that van onto the roundabout? that will give me room, what are those scooters behind doing, are they going to nip past me when im about to move? I think if the instructor see’s your thinking about everything around you they see your paying attention, it cant hurt…

Madguy :imp:

Good luck with your training. I start mine on Tuesday too. :slight_smile:

Noworries:
LISTEN TO YOUR TRAINER , best advice there is , you will be fine, Good Luck :slight_smile: Let us know how you get on.

As above chap, plus Slow it down and keep using those mirrors.
If all else fails just relax and enjoy your time.

well 1st day over way and really enjoyed myself, just been learning about BLACK with the coupling and uncoulping at the end of the day bring on 2moz :slight_smile: just hope my 2nd day goes well and i brush up on a few things like my positioning for roundabouts, and get to grips with the reversing abit more and just remeber its the oposite lock for turning the trailer haha

nice one matey glad you enjoyed your 1st day , it will all come together im sure by test day
good luck

Jx