Start c+e training next week

I start my c+e training next week what should I expect to be doing?

Similar to C but add the coupling/uncoupling and a more interesting method of reversing. If it’s a “real” artic there’s steering to consider of course together with road position on approach to junctions/roundabouts.

Best advice is to listen hard to your trainer and ask as many questions as you like.

All the best with it.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Just remember left is right, right is left… Unless your doing your forward drive then I strongly recommend you do not use that information lol

when i did the class one my ex wife thought id gone bonkers because i spent all my spare time walking backwards through the kitchen steering with a dinner plate. it worked though, reversing came fairly easy to me by the time i got in a truck.

Cheers for the info if anything I think the reverse will catch me out not too nervous I’m actually quite looking forward to it I’ll keep you posted how I do.

The drive mate you will not really struggle with honestly, when does your training actually start? I started my class one today so please read my training blog I am sure that will help you and put you at ease a little bit. The drive itself just slow it down you thought class 2 was slow think again. Corners, roundabouts and junctions just need more room that’s it, as long as you position fine you will miss every kerb out there mate!
Links are on my signature mate

Nice one mate I’ll have a look at that I start training tomorrow

Leehardacre84:
Nice one mate I’ll have a look at that I start training tomorrow

This is quite handy then, keep reading day by day and you will know what to expect for the next lesson :stuck_out_tongue:.

Passed it first time well happy

Leehardacre84:
Passed it first time well happy

Congrats pal, a class 1 :smiley:

Now go away, this is the Newbie forum! :wink:

Who did you do the training with :question:

Elmet Driver training

Leehardacre84:
Elmet Driver training

Great - please answer this members question = viewtopic.php?f=5&t=129161

Congratz! that’s was quick