Stan the scania man

Have you seen the video on Facebook ?

Was posted on here a week or 2 back was funny.

Posted by me in another thread, it’s very funny!

Didn’t know ,saw it today on someone’s Facebook ,great ey !

Saw it a few weeks ago. Very amusing.

The guy, mr oliver, [personal attack removed]
I don, t spend all my money on bling for me truck, I spend it on polish :smiley:

Any chance of a link for people who are allergic to face book?

Funny because he used to drive a scania and he’s friends with the Doyle’s with the scanias with loads of lights…

I thought it was quite good. Obviously hit a raw nerve with a few people judging by comments here and on facebook.
Isnt most comedy about looking at stereotypes and exagerating them. Obviously a few of the never late in a v8 crowd have had a sense of humour bypass. And yes i have driven a v8 scania so im not jealous.

So was that Stan the scania man driving the yellow Volvo on shipping wars ?

Was a bloody good look alike if it wasn’t, he even had the accent down to a t.

Yes that’s him now Stan the Daf driver at BJS

trickey herbert:
Yes that’s him now Stan the Daf driver at BJS

So is he just an actor driving the plant force Volvo for the program ?

No he is a driver

Didn’t they make him out to be owner operator ? TV ey !

Dan Punchard:

They made it look something like that but clearly not the case , now how was a large transport firm able to allow a driver to make silly bids on loads ?

plantforce.co/

kemaro:

Dan Punchard:

They made it look something like that but clearly not the case , now how was a large transport firm able to allow a driver to make silly bids on loads ?

plantforce.co/

cuz, as even my missus twigged, it’s gets their name on the tv (and you surely cant miss the v large phone number)and hopefully for them it influences people like me , who hire in kit like that, to maybe give them a go.