Stagetruck

Did anyone see the advert/request for driver’s from stagetruck on Facebook of all place’s?
It was up aroun the beginning of this month.
Went along the lines of: Wanted, HGV driver’s for full time permanent position’s.
Suppose it’s not a bad place to advertise, free, and reaching god knows how many people, but i would have thought they would have been better on somewhere like here, where they are straight into the "cream :question: :exclamation: of driver’s :laughing:
I did notice there wasnt much talk of wages/types of work offered :wink:

I saw that and asked someone I knew who was on for them what the score was . He said that him and another 5 drivers had left that morning , hence the need for drivers !!! He was not very complimentary about them either :neutral_face:

well, i did wonder, as that morning, i had to drop in at the heathrow yard to pick up our rigger’s toolbox, and the yard was overflowing with truck’s, which is unusual, as this is quite a busy period on the music job.
if memory serves me correct, the pay is…a little low at stagetruck :open_mouth:

and even lower on their general haulage side :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

saw one this week with a stage truck tautliner :open_mouth: thats not very rock n roll is it :laughing: looks like hard work :laughing: :laughing:

Saw four Stagetruck convoy together at Litchenbusch borders E40 DE/BE on this morning and they heading to west (Liege) - nice new topline silver truck

Betz:
Saw four Stagetruck convoy together at Litchenbusch borders E40 DE/BE on this morning and they heading to west (Liege) - nice new topline silver truck

I left lichtenbusch today heading west betz, wish i knew what car you in you could have bought me a coffee :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
saw one this week with a stage truck tautliner :open_mouth: thats not very rock n roll is it :laughing: looks like hard work :laughing: :laughing:

Some times they use them to move some of the stage

welshboyinspain:

Betz:

I left lichtenbusch today heading west betz, wish i knew what car you in you could have bought me a coffee :laughing: :laughing:

Oh dear! were you park at Valenciennies Etape new truckstop on Last Sunday morning? I saw your truck -CITMA but unfortunate I cannot enter the truckstop cos it was closed and gate barrier there - that time was very early morning :cry: . If i saw you then I can make a coffee for you not from poxy machine or shop it is my homemade coffee :wink:

Betz:

welshboyinspain:

Betz:

Oh dear! were you park at Valenciennies Etape new truckstop on Last Sunday morning? I saw your truck -CITMA but unfortunate I cannot enter the truckstop cos it was closed and gate barrier there - that time was very early morning :cry: . If i saw you then I can make a coffee for you not from poxy machine or shop it is my homemade coffee :wink:

that was me betz, you can park outside the restaurant in a car and walk into the parking. the place was packed sunday with the locals eating there wasn’t a spare table

Yeah parking area has security fence and barriers also dont want to have hassle with security guard during me doing photography on trucks :unamused: