stagetruck

just been on there website clicked on jobs and it says not looking for drivers permenant but it says you can fill in a app form to be called if and when they need drivers to cover it says when full time becomes available it looks at these first
just thought it might be of some help to someone :smiley:

did that months ago for them, never heard anything from them though.but im that way with transam now so im not too fussed.

Stagetruck, does that mean doing the tours with the bands? Or does it mean exhibition work like Kepstowe used to do with Kodac and the like! Just asking as i am out of touch with international work? :question:

colin.f.whitetrans:
Stagetruck, does that mean doing the tours with the bands? Or does it mean exhibition work like Kepstowe used to do with Kodac and the like! Just asking as i am out of touch with international work? :question:

yeah, stagetruck do tours with bands. megacube box trailers mainly, although i have seen them with a few curtainsiders, so they may do staging or similar.
1 of the regular tour/exhibition drivers will know.

Thanks for that chillis :smiley:

chilistrucker:

colin.f.whitetrans:

yeah, stagetruck do tours with bands. megacube box trailers mainly, although i have seen them with a few curtainsiders, so they may do staging or similar.
1 of the regular tour/exhibition drivers will know.

Curtainsiders do regular Italy etc!

StageTruck’s work will pick up around Easter, when the Rock 'n Roll tours start.

They do run some trucks this time of year on general international work though, I met one of their drivers who had loaded coffee at the same factory as me in Spain when I was running back through France a few months ago.

Read that Madge is on another tour this year.Paper said she wanted to go places she liked to visit personally.