Staffordshire and west midlands trucks

Anyone got pics of trucks from staffordshire and the west midlands feel free to post them here.

Thanks carls for those quality pics, to be honest i was wondering how long it would take you to add some :slight_smile: love that man tga of freemans.

my old truck on weetmans before moving back to devon

one i drove for b&s had it from new was a good truck

dave williams from tamworth

Some proper smart trucks there, did you used to drive for WLC carl was it a magnum you drove or is it different person?

yeah i drove this one joshh a cracking motor

Nice pics carl keep them coming. one thing i thought thorleys were from derbyshire ‘considering the topic title’ never mind good selection. :slight_smile:

thorleys are from hilton mate just outside burton :wink:

Carl:

I saw this old girl sitting in Doncaster auctions back in August, dint arf look sorry for it’s self. Last seen in Geoff Sipson advert i believe

geoff-sipson.co.uk/4x2(16.htm

Unloved!!!

MR VAIN:
http://www.geoff-sipson.co.uk/4x2(16).htm

Unloved!!!

thats been knocked about abit and parts hav been ‘borrowed’ off it.
tht would a good truck with abit of tlc and a custom interior.

daz jones from nuneaton bought it from sipsons ran it as you see it in joshh,s pics but much cleaner on fridges then he bought that silver fh. it looks rough now

Heres a pic of it when daz owned it.

heres 3 from our place

my old wagon till a fortnight ago

my new wagon

and my other wagon every other weekend

I see them about alot, do they still pull cabins out of elliotts in cannock.

dlote2009:
I see them about alot, do they still pull cabins out of elliotts in cannock.

not as often as we used to in the past, mind you I reckon with the building industry still in the doldrums has alot to do with it,although I do a fair bit out of Energyst at Four Ashes and Crown House in Ettingshall as well as the rest of the fleet that still seem busy on steel