Spy cameras

ckm1981:

nick2008:
Human rights ha some of you talk out your donkey… Every time your in a shop shopping your watched by a camera as are all the staff that work there. Go on go to work down tools throw your toys about. Nothing to worry about why worry :unamused:

CCTV is used in shops for crime prevention,how is a camera pointing at a drivers face for every second he is driving crime prevention?

Stops you hiding behind the peek a boos on the phone. Driving with your foot up on the side etc etc in appropriate and unsafe which if someone had an accident and killed someone it’s a CRIME doooooough

Had them on the buses for years.
Against human rights?, ffs, if the boss fits them, nothing you can do about it.
Cover with tape? Written warning.

Our new trucks have them, I pull the sun visor down to cover it. The ‘union’ has not agreed to them and they’ve been put in anyway. Our office staff don’t have cameras on them every minute of the day while the constantly ■■■■ up and mess drivers around so I don’t see why I should.
The day they attempt to discipline me for covering up is the day I’ll walk away no skin off my nose.

Just remember to cover it with your comfort sock when you are parked up at night and wish to spank the monkey. If the transport manager has to ask what you were doing, be gentle with him, he may get very embarrassed.

Bilgepump:
Just remember to cover it with your comfort sock when you are parked up at night and wish to spank the monkey. If the transport manager has to ask what you were doing, be gentle with him, he may get very embarrassed.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Notimetoulouse:
kyes i would consider it a breech of my human rights…

Jesus wept, there’s always one. You cannot be serious with a ‘human rights’ claim. Can you? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

There are many jobs were the staff are on CCTV camera, shop workers, factory and warehouse workers, bus drivers, office workers and so on and you don’t here them crying about human rights.

I was at work from 09:00 - 13:00 today and would have been on CCTV for most of that shift unless I went to the toilet or was in the small office/consulting room attached to the main work area. Never even thought about the fact I was on camera until I read this thread and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest and in no way infringed on my human rights.

good for you…but they aint watching my every move.

I’ve heard that those strong green laser pointers can kill a camera if you point it at the lens, damages the sensor, depending where it’s placed in the cab the “offender” wouldn’t even need to be sat in it to disable the thing