sprinter

maverick72:

Lovely vehicles

i have a transit not a sprinter, but though i could post it here too, i seen your van at Truckfest this year. mint.

put a few extras on it including air horn, before realising it was a bad mistake, kept getting stopped by police for a while.

The VW is my former bus, and the Sprinter is the gaffers son. Its changed a bit since the photo was taken though, like all the interior…

Photo0065.jpg

IMG-20120907-00128.jpg

Keep those pictures coming, Dan. Great stuff!

:smiley:

BarnetEngineer:
Keep those pictures coming, Dan. Great stuff!

:smiley:

This is the bottom of the swimming pool at the new centre parcs at wobern sands

globby 480:
here is my sprinter :wink:

We going this year Daz?

At my old house next doors wanted to borrow a trailer so i lifted it over[1999]. sorry its not sprinter.

got some good looking van’s in here peep’s, would love to do something like this, but no local that i know of that does distance van driving…

any way, has anyone noticed the start date of this thread… :laughing:

Mini Artic…

hi all new to the forum,some pictures of my sprinter, what do you think?

Welcome to trucknet.
That is definately one of a kind :open_mouth: , brilliant mate is the interior modified.

its a show poney .

well you did ask . prsuming wheels and tyres are load rated

hi again, no interior is standard 7 seater,just clean and tidy, wheels and tyre are xl load originally from as vw touareg, aint no show pomy either,lol, been in many a scrapyard and quarry!

very nice! :smiley: good job

Bet you get some strange looks with a caravan stuck on the back?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

“wheels and tyre are xl load originally from as vw touareg” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: …does the owner of the Touareg know :laughing: :laughing:

D,ya like daaggs :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

hi mate welcome, nice to see a van thats looked after and aint white