Spring day in UK for Mrs. Rocket

The last snap is of Roger ,a retired cop from Toronto.Use the slide show.
picasaweb.google.co.uk/harry438/MARCH25

hi harry
nice pictures, today we have rain and wind like being back in the uk :laughing:
mrs rocket :smiley:

Its T-shirt weather here today. +18C. :smiley:

now your just showing off :laughing:

Don’t worry, Mrs R. When the temp in the UK is 22 deg and cloudy, miserable and damp, here it will be 40 deg, sunny and wonderful. Get the tomato plants started, along with the peppers and jalapenos. You’ll want them in the garden by mid May.

Our winters are more fun and the Summers hotter. Keep that poxy brit weather.

Me and Junior are off to Kamloops so we will get early Spring shots in the Rockies for you Harry. Maybe a bear or wolf if we are lucky. They will be starting out now.

They culled all those ferocious squirrels ,Bob, so the prairies are even safer around here .But of course the urban landscape is still the domain of of the vicious immortal teenager.No chance of a cull there,them being a protected species at the moment. :unamused:

Bob,
you can’t seriously tell me that you “like” to strap+tarp in 40 deg weather :question: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :confused:

I am looking forward to the lovely summers, we have snow again today,our grass has gone white again :unamused:

60F here tomorrow, this whole week has been much warmer ,I’m cranking up the BBQ this weekend and seeing how much beer I can cram in my new cooler. :stuck_out_tongue: By the way this September marks 22 years in the US for me, exactly half my life. :open_mouth:

lucky lad, we will get there,then we will be cranking up the bbq and storing the beers in the fridge :laughing: roll on summer

I prefer the +40 tarp jobs to the -40 ones, and you can always take a breather and run the aircon for a bit.
Our grass is all white now, and the frost is back tonight. Just passed my firearms test, 94% pass, so now I should be able to get the licence. The squirrels won’t have a chance against the 30-06!!

It’s not summer till the mosquitoes and black flies come

come out :smiling_imp: :wink:

Charles

well done bob, i would hate to be a squirrel in your garden :laughing:
not looking forward to the mossies,anyone got any good remedies to keep them at bay :question:

rocket:
well done bob, i would hate to be a squirrel in your garden :laughing:
not looking forward to the mossies,anyone got any good remedies to keep them at bay :question:

Eat plenty of garlic and smoke 40 a day :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Bit late but nice pics Harry,back when it was a proper job,not like today, too many bean counters.