Spot the mistake

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1401612007022.jpg[/attachment]

Manx Ind. What ■■?

Reminds me of the signwriter where I was an apprentice HGV mechanic in the sixties, he misspelt several vehicles during my time there. He put VALLLEY on one BRS Contracts vehicle (Should have read GOLDEN VALLEY MILLS) and SPARLING DRINKS instead of SPARKLING on a soft drinks truck, neither of the owners complained and possibly never even noticed! :slight_smile:

I wonder if in the future vehicles will be signwritten in text speak judging by some of the spelling in skool these days!!! :laughing:

Pete.

st st st st stutter :unamused:

predicktive text not working :grimacing:

On a similar theme. A bloke in our local club had a tattoo which read…Brimingham City…LOL

They have got a new phone number :wink: :wink:

Given the standard of spelling these days this could run & run.

A bus stop near me, spotted whilst walking back from the pub one night. Spelling was corrected, but the original ‘J’ was pretty poorly blanked-out…

Adrian williams:

Carriers.

1-imagesb.jpg

1-pubic-schools.jpg

1-images1.jpg

1-untitledc.jpg

manitou:

Adrian williams:

Carriers.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

seth 70:

manitou:

Adrian williams:

Carriers.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Bit slow there …

The bloke wot rote that was Scottish… rolling his arse, sorry R’s.

And why doesn’t the sheet cover the back of the trailer ? Sack him I say. :wink:

peterm:
The bloke wot rote that was Scottish… rolling his arse, sorry R’s.

And why doesn’t the sheet cover the back of the trailer ? Sack him I say. :wink:

Cos the load’s on pallets?

On the main drag into Baghdad from the International Airport there were regular hoardings referring to Saddam Hussein, one which had in huge letters
“HELP SADDAM HUSSEIN ELIMINATE ILITARESSY!!” Jim