Spot the infringement

There is more, which I noticed after he pulled away from the lights :open_mouth: :grimacing:

He/she…

Shouldn’t be carrying anything on trade plates.

He is handling an electronic device while in control of a vehicle. :wink:

:laughing: I wouldn’t want the job of trying to put diesel in that tank!

Harry Monk:

Correct on the trade plates. He also had no rear lights. No lights, indicators or brake lights :open_mouth:

And my passenger was handling a electronic device whilst I was in control of a vehicle, your honour… :sunglasses:

I’ll start with the polystyrene wrap blowing in the wind .

Surely can’t be secure. Ratchets look loose & feet at rear aren’t even on body.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Why didn’t the loader/driver put the frame a metre forward and have six feet on the deck - puzzled :unamused:

No dangling dirty high viz rag on the hanging end? :stuck_out_tongue:

DF40:

Yep, the rear ratchet was only loosely draped over the stillages, possibly because the load shifted backwards. Metal stillage on a wet metal deck… :neutral_face: :confused:

Socketset:
Why didn’t the loader/driver put the frame a metre forward and have six feet on the deck - puzzled :unamused:

He did, but as it wasn’t strapped properly, it shifted backwards first time he floored it. :laughing:

the nodding donkey:

Harry Monk:

Correct on the trade plates. He also had no rear lights. No lights, indicators or brake lights :open_mouth:

And my passenger was handling a electronic device whilst I was in control of a vehicle, your honour… :sunglasses:

Was the passenger sitting on your lap.black thing in middle of screen your honour ain’t on my side

the nodding donkey:

DF40:

Yep, the rear ratchet was only loosely draped over the stillages, possibly because the load shifted backwards. Metal stillage on a wet metal deck… :neutral_face: :confused:

And some metal to metal contact there too