sports direct

hi peeps got a shift at sd toneet sounds like a long shift so poss double manned too■■?

anyone know what i can expect etc destinations■■?

Could you be moving Mike Ashley and Co out of St James’ Park■■? :laughing:

worksopboy:
hi peeps got a shift at sd toneet sounds like a long shift so poss double manned too■■?

So you’ll have to bring a sub on?

worksopboy:

You can bet it will be a shift and a half if you’re double manned, some of runs I’ve heard they do make you’re eyes water, keep us informed, take some matchsticks… :slight_smile:

My mate has worked there ever since passing his test,and yes some of the runs are biggies.
He used to run to one of the channel islands and back…on his own in one shift :open_mouth:

Solly:

Don’t you mean the Sports Direct Stadium…NOT.

Ken.

It will be double-manned and it will be a long night…did 1 shift thru Able agency bout 2 years back , ■■■■ well nearly killed me pushing trolleys over bloody cobblestones . I did lake district right about the time that nutter shot the place up !

Lol that kinda put me off sports direct but the agency (as mentioned above) got me a shift at chesterfield stobarts instead,which I prefer, had a nice run to magor, just on my break on the 449 in the valleys lol thanks for the input folks bout sports direct although the pays good the work sounds crud

By the way I recommend able they are very helpful and friendly, best agency iv worked with

Quinny:

Solly:

Don’t you mean the Sports Direct Stadium…NOT.

Ken.

Aye Ken…I believe the faithful who live on the banks of the Tyne and elsewhere refuse to call it SDS. :smiley:

Able were crap imo . have you tried Best connection?

xahara1272:
Able were crap imo . have you tried Best connection?

Funny that, I’m the opposite of you. Admittedly not doing much for Able atm, but thats because I’ve got some work elsewhere for a bit. They knock my local BC into a cocked hat imo, not sure which one your with though.

Where’s bc based at?

Chesterfield, mb a bit far judging by your name but i did get work for rds which is out your way

Shirebrook.m1 j 29

I live in bolsover now so ita not all bad I’ll look online into them when I finish at my day job later