Sponsored by ??????

viewforum.php?f=5

Hmmmm …

I think they’ve just broken the header image :stuck_out_tongue:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=141809

Might it be my AD blocker preventing me from seeing ?

Could be! This is how it looks on my phone, which doesn’t have an ad blocker.

I see the ones in the post but not the ones at the top so it must be the AD blocker - thanks all

yup your adblocker will stop the sponsors ads appearing. using adblockers is a choice anyone can make, but when the free internet disappears then some may ask if they made the right choice. Fact of life is that adverts pay for many of the websites you view including this one, ad blockers only decrease our revenue that pays for this site. It may be “nice” to view TruckNet without adverts, but those very same adverts allow you to use this for free, block or not… its your choice but do not be surprised if the free internet starts to disappear when blocking means websites cant cover their costs

Rikki-UK:
yup your adblocker will stop the sponsors ads appearing. using adblockers is a choice anyone can make, but when the free internet disappears then some may ask if they made the right choice. Fact of life is that adverts pay for many of the websites you view including this one, ad blockers only decrease our revenue that pays for this site. It may be “nice” to view TruckNet without adverts, but those very same adverts allow you to use this for free, block or not… its your choice but do not be surprised if the free internet starts to disappear when blocking means websites cant cover their costs

I cannot remember ever responding to or being influenced by ADs so in my case it will make no difference