Sponsor Threads

Just to let everyone know that there are currently 3 free courses on offer via the Sponsor Threads. There are two featured on EP Training and one on mine.

Dont want anyone to miss out as maybe the offers are not quite as visible as they used to be.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

obviously not a desperate attempt to advertise otherwise the rulers of all things trucknet would have removed it by now…funny how some people see things differently.? but then again,thats what a forum is for… :slight_smile:

Not a desperate attempt at all. Simply ensuring that folks get to see the offers available.

I don’t do desperation!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
I don’t do desperation!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

So I’m not the reason your Tea and Coffee are now free? :open_mouth:
:wink:

Dog; I get the feeling those that sponsor the forum have a right to advertise, it’s what they are paying for…

Evil8Beezle:

Peter Smythe:
I don’t do desperation!

Dog; I get the feeling those that sponsor the forum have a right to advertise, it’s what they are paying for…

is that not why theres big advertising banners at the top of the page?

hes the only poster that has the postscript at the bottom usually bigger and longer than most of the posts…
just another pish post as an excuse to advertise…r not in this case as it seems to be… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
obviously not a desperate attempt to advertise otherwise the rulers of all things trucknet would have removed it by now…funny how some people see things differently.? but then again,thats what a forum is for… :slight_smile:

And why would we remove it?

I can’t see any problem in a poster pointing out that there are offers that folks might want to look at in the stickies.

Peter is quite right about stuff being less visible in the stickies, but that was needed in the interests of fairness when the number of forum sponsors rose from one to three.

It’s still early days for the idea of having three stickies and we’re monitoring it, so thanks for your concern.

I’d like to see a situation where we have a consortium of quality sponsors all contributing on here, and hopefully a culture where training standards have to be high. A sponsor who puts their name to this forum has no choice but to to be straight as a die with a candidate, as a spat on here has far reaching consequences regarding negative publicity for the sponsor. It’s a double edged sword and a sponsor needs some balls, or rather confidence in their standards that investing money here earns a return.

If this is then good for the candidates and their money, then that’s the plan! :smiley:

dieseldave:

dieseldog999:

And why would we remove it?

I can’t see any problem in a poster pointing out that there are offers that folks might want to look at in the stickies.

Peter is quite right about stuff being less visible in the stickies, but that was needed in the interests of fairness when the number of forum sponsors rose from one to three.

It’s still early days for the idea of having three stickies and we’re monitoring it, so thanks for your concern.

I never asked you to do anything and you couldn’t be addressing anyone less concerned,i was assuming im still allowed to make an opinion commenting on a sponsers post as well as any of a more lowly status.
most of the pertemp posts ive seen just seem to be put up for the sake of it,and seing as the footer is usually longer than the actual post,then it just looks like yet another punt at an ad,disguised or otherwise…that’s just what it looks like to me anytime I see one…i absolutely couldn’t care either way…just contributing an opinion.yours is obviously different to mine,but there you go.