Split daily rest period

Im seeking clarity on split daily rest with ferry crossing. im aware i can only do a maximum of two movements and have to have 11 hours off but have been told by new compliance manager that i have to be in the lane at the ferry terminal within 13 hours. any advice greatfully recieved

Is this any help

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=87991

Or this

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=71511

Gaz1986:
Im seeking clarity on split daily rest with ferry crossing. im aware i can only do a maximum of two movements and have to have 11 hours off but have been told by new compliance manager that i have to be in the lane at the ferry terminal within 13 hours. any advice greatfully recieved

I would say that you probably don’t have 13 hours as you still have to take a daily rest period totalling 11 hours + the interruptions within the 24 hour period from the start of shift.

animal:
Is this any help

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=87991

That post should not be stickied without the rest of the thread in my opinion, it was taken from this thread which casts serious doubt on the validity of the information in the opening post (no offence is intended towards the starter of that thread who posted the information in good faith).

tachograph:

Gaz1986:
I

animal:
Is this any help

That post should not be stickied without the rest of the thread in my opinion, it was taken from this thread which casts serious doubt on the validity of the information in the opening post (no offence is intended towards the starter of that thread who posted the information in good faith).

Quite true it should all be posted otherwise taken out of context