Spilt milk in fridge

Washing soda (as a safer alternative to caustic soda) will dissolve the fats that are making the smell, and turn them into soap which can then clean the rest of the muck up as bi product.

Dissolve some in a bucket of warm water. :slight_smile:

Tipper Tom:
Bicarbonate of sofa is great stuff. Once it’s clean cut a fresh lemon in half and put in in the fridge. It will keep the smell out

1.jpg

That’ll be Bi-Cushionate of Sofa then. :smiley:

■■■■■■■ phone of ■■■■

:slight_smile:

Used to run milk in fridges from mid north coast down to Sydney, The Gong, and Canberra, there was always a bit getting split and if we were changing trailers with some grot who couldn’t be arsed to clean it, it used to stink when we were doing fresh back north to Brisvagas.
We were instructed to steam clean the inside of the trailers with what was just truck wash, then we put a bottle of vanilla assents ( about 50 ml ) in a bucket of water and mop the floor with that. Most of the time we just got the bucket with the vanilla in it a chucked it from the front to the back and gave it a bit of sweep into the corners. It seemed to work well, even after running general freight in the summer with the fridges you would never know they had been on milk.

Jeff…

Hiya cab fridge is it…now don’t laugh. get a news paper and just put it in the fridge…job done.
i have a motorhome and put a paper in the fridge to keep it sweet… its the carbon in the ink that
absorbes the smell, i heard of the idea 20 years ago on a programn about cleaning houses in the
days before modern chemicals. things people have said lemon , vinigar and salts was all used for
something or other. one i remember was if people had smoked in a pub get a handfull of hay in
a bucket or box the hay absorbes the smell of nicotine.
John

I often wonder if cats ■■■■ is the same as milk, try getting rid of that stink.

JLS Driver SOS:

Shoot the cat will stop in coming back :laughing:

jiff lemon juice squirted in the fridge and leave over weekend will do the trick I use it all the time …

I used the sun last time , sprayed detttol n stuff to clean it then left the paper all weekend with the fridge off but it came back after a few hours although not as strong

Smoggie89:
I used the sun last time , sprayed detttol n stuff to clean it then left the paper all weekend with the fridge off but it came back after a few hours although not as strong

you should have used the daily mirror…lol

Spilt milk is gross especially in the summer. One of the reasons I sold my car ( in the winter ) .

4aaaa4dd:

Smoggie89:

you should have used the daily mirror…lol

Haha the independent might work well

JLS Driver SOS:

I’ll try it in my coffee later and let you know.