Speeding infringement....

Never had this before…

Was given a tachomaster printout, about 6 pages and at the end it said, 1 infringement max speed 96kmh average 94kmh for 1 minute …

How can it be an infringement when lorries can do 60mph and I haven’t gone over 60mph■■?

You haven’t broken any laws, providing the speed was carried out on a dual carriageway or motorway with no lower limits in place.

It’s purely a company thing, sign it, ignore it and carry on as normal.

Stephenjp:
Never had this before…

Was given a tachomaster printout, about 6 pages and at the end it said, 1 infringement max speed 96kmh average 94kmh for 1 minute …

How can it be an infringement when lorries can do 60mph and I haven’t gone over 60mph■■?

It doesn`t say that you have broken the law.

It says that you have exceeded 90kph.

the maoster:
You haven’t broken any laws, providing the speed was carried out on a dual carriageway or motorway with no lower limits in place.

It’s purely a company thing, sign it, ignore it and carry on as normal.

I’m sure it was on the M4 going down hill, didn’t realise it was overspeeding until the tacho light came on, then saw revs were low and the bloody thing was coasting…

I haven’t signed anything, it was just I’ve never come across this before, just done a search and it seems some companies flag and others don’t!!!

Just a ■■■■■■■■ company thing, as said just sign & forget. Next time slow down to below 56mph for a few seconds & it should reset the timer. If you time it right you can get 70mph on some hills :smiling_imp:

The tacho will assume a speed limit of 90kph (56mph). Your employer, if they care about overspeeding, should be adjusting the system to only flag up driving over 60mph for more than 60 seconds.

drover:
Just a [zb] company thing, as said just sign & forget. Next time slow down to below 56mph for a few seconds & it should reset the timer. If you time it right you can get 70mph on some hills :smiling_imp:

Try 77mph m2 sittingbourne then i bottled it and used engine, and lightly foot brake

TruckDriverBen:

drover:
Just a [zb] company thing, as said just sign & forget. Next time slow down to below 56mph for a few seconds & it should reset the timer. If you time it right you can get 70mph on some hills :smiling_imp:

Try 77mph m2 sittingbourne then i bottled it and used engine, and lightly foot brake

Was that coming down to the Medway? Westbound or eastbound?