Speed freaks only!

Roymondo:

Franglais:

yourhavingalarf:
I’m gonna…

Include air travel so, I guess 500+mph whilst sipping a G&T in first class on my way to Vegas last year.

Fastest on land award goes to SNCF with a cracking effort of 193 mph between Paris and Lyon, which I measured with a speed tracking app on my phone.

160 mph in a Nissan GTR, 155 in a Nissan 350z and a BMW 750iL.

A hat tip to British Leyland for bending the needle in a Marathon.

If we’re moving the goalposts…
I’ll claim about 180 to 200mph, with no mechanical assistance at that time.
Who’s gonna work that out?

Well, none apart from the aeroplane that took you skydiving :wink:

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

[emoji5]

Still wondering how starting a new thread (related to another similar) would be a way to gain popularity?

Grown ups thanks for your response. :wink:

jakethesnake:
Still wondering how starting a new thread (related to another similar) would be a way to gain popularity?

Everybody else can…(somebody’s a bit miffed methinks :smiley: )
Oh yeh…don’t mention it. :sunglasses: :smiley: :wink:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Ah, again you can read others minds. Miffed? About what exactly? I frequent a few forums some of which I discuss my thoughts and give opinions and hear the thoughts of others and their opinions.
I thought that’s what forums are for. Having driven wagons for many years and instructing for many years I like to aire my thoughts on here especially with the way driving standards have dropped over the years.(and it ain’t just young drivers driving car like artics) On other forums I discuss other topics I have an interest in but I certainly do not go on any forum to “be one of the lads” as you put it.

I have a real life for that and I have plenty real friends both here in Holland and back in the UK. :smiley:

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Ah, again you can read others minds. Miffed? About what exactly? I frequent a few forums some of which I discuss my thoughts and give opinions and hear the thoughts of others and their opinions.
I thought that’s what forums are for. Having driven wagons for many years and instructing for many years I like to aire my thoughts on here especially with the way driving standards have dropped over the years.(and it ain’t just young drivers driving car like artics) On other forums I discuss other topics I have an interest in but I certainly do not go on any forum to “be one of the lads” as you put it.

I have a real life for that and I have plenty real friends both here in Holland and back in the UK. :smiley:

JAKE JAKE jake…
Let it go man. :neutral_face:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

JAKE JAKE jake…
Let it go man. :neutral_face:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yep,its nice to know our posts and replies are well appreciated instead of being classed as the normal drivvle.
after reading the usual last word reply then i just cant help thinking a mixture of digging a hole along with jimmy stewart with harvey…

invisible friends.png

stop digging.png

yep,its nice to know our posts and replies are well appreciated instead of being classed as the normal drivvle.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

73mph in a Volvo 200 saloon.
I momentarily lost all concentration and senses and exceeded to legal speed limit, when it was announced on the wireless the John Lennon had been shot.
Thankfully they were no police around at the time.

Not playing…

Can’t we just go back to threads on refrigeration topics.

biggriffin:
Not playing…

Can’t we just go back to threads on refrigeration topics.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
same jockey different horse.
how about these to kick of interesting fridge engineer related topics.

one for uk jake.jpg

chester:
I momentarily lost all concentration and senses and exceeded to legal speed limit, when it was announced on the wireless the John Lennon had been shot.

Pity there hadn’t been, they could have maybe got a shot in first eh?

chester:

Nice one Chester, I like a GSOH. Apparently I am a fridge engineer or was :astonished: You just don’t get the same sort of insaneness on other forums. :laughing:

jakethesnake:

chester:

Nice one Chester, I like a GSOH. Apparently I am a fridge engineer or was :astonished: You just don’t get the same sort of insaneness on other forums. :laughing:

Or even insanity :bulb: …or pedantry. :laughing:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

chester:

Or even insanity :bulb: …or pedantry. :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
or,pompous condescending superior to all and sundry retired phd ex flogger of dead horses last word copy and paste from google billy no mates trying so hard to be a successful troll but failing miserably time after time award candidate…
so can we now get back to technical fridge engineering now? :confused:

or,pompous condescending superior to all and sundry retired phd ex flogger of dead horses last word copy and paste from google billy no mates trying so hard to be a successful troll but failing miserably time after time award candidate…
so can we now get back to technical fridge engineering now?

Come on DD, you are so repetitive, heard it all before from you and although it’s not true please try and at least add a bit of humour or something worth reading. :wink:

jakethesnake:
so can we now get back to technical fridge engineering now?

Come on DD, you are so repetitive, heard it all before from you and although it’s not true please try and at least add a bit of humour or something worth reading. :wink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

its not true■■?

none so blind.
try reading your way through your previous posts…the prosecution rests m`lud… :unamused:

maga:
160mph due to gearing, that top speed comes up fast in my 370bhp civic :laughing:

What mods have you done to get it to 370?

122mph straight down !
With no mechanical help…

Nite Owl:

maga:
160mph due to gearing, that top speed comes up fast in my 370bhp civic :laughing:

What mods have you done to get it to 370?

Probably better to ask what’s the life expectancy of the thing at that type of output before it goes kaboom in a big expensive way. :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6UFRcBL-7s

The speedo said 85mph ihave no proof but myself. Very stupid and very lucky.over 32 tons with hardwood bundlesof timber india dock tilbury.in a 401 seddac.flat bed load ropped.that was when you whent down crickley kill before it was straightened out.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk