Steve-o:
Nope :laughing:

no complaining if you get caught then…

Never :smiley:

Steve-o:

ROG:
Bet you’ll do 40 max on them SCs now… :question: :question:

Nope :laughing:

He’ll just so fast when he passes the camera thanks to a well timed ahem 'limiter malfunction :wink: :wink: ’ when camera flashes all the picture will show will be a blur… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well ive got a clean licence so i’ll just have to swallow it and take the three points, cant have been like that for long, about a month before that i used the same road and went through a a similar speed, no flash :frowning:

Pity i wasnt in my old truck, as the number plates were fitted on the opposite side to the camera and by the way it flashed it could only have got the front half of my truck :question:

Sounds like im a deadly speeder but when everyones going at the same speed your just following the line of traffic like sheep, next time i’ll slam on the anchors :laughing:

Anybody know how fast would you actually need to be going past a camera so when it flashed it would only take a picture of the road and no vehicle even when the vehicle triggered it :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing:

My advise is to stick to the speed limits - your licence is worth a lot to you and the transport planners should route the loads accordingly and if not then it don’t get there as early as they expected so next time they will have to rethink but that’s their problem with the reality of it.

Cruise Control:
Anybody know how fast would you actually need to be going past a camera so when it flashed it would only take a picture of the road and no vehicle even when the vehicle triggered it :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing:

I think it was worked out as being something in the region of 400mph but I could be wrong - memory on that bit of trivia not good :blush:

ROG:

Cruise Control:

I think it was worked out as being something in the region of 400mph but I could be wrong - memory on that bit of trivia not good :blush:

Wonder if it was worked out using a paddy wagon driving on it’s limiter :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

coat, hat, TAXI :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Cruise Control:

I saw it on top gear once, think it was something like 178 mph. :open_mouth:

Pretty sure it still got the car in the 1st flash but not the 2nd

There used to be a speed camera near were I live if you got up to the centre line traveling in the opposite direction to the camera you could get it to flash did a cop van one day he was well miffed. :smiley: :smiley: