Speed Camera in Tractor

That’s bloody Rich, thought they were meant to be road safety cameras. Not much road safety with it hidden in a bloody tractor. And I cant see a beacon on the roof of that tractor, thought that tractors using the highway are required to show a beacon whilst doing so, hope its using derv and not cherry, because that would be breaking the law too :unamused:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tr … or-6538953

Hope this link works, or I’ll be grumbling to myself again :wink:

The police have been doing covert speed enforcement for as long as there have been speed limits.

Glen A9:
The police have been doing covert speed enforcement for as long as there have been speed limits.

That’s true.

Ps forget about the beacon thing, its a pet hate of mine, along with farmers in general. In the newspaper you cant see the beacon, but on the website you can :unamused:

Already covered

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=130693

Driver-Once-More:
Already covered

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=130693

Cheers for that Mate hadn’t read that thread. I saw it in the Mirror this morning and thought, well, what I posted plus a few profanities,

Any of the Admin guys or girls, feel free to merge this into the thread already up and running :wink:

Now best go and make a better effort at keeping up with the world on Trucknet :smiley: