Sparkford Services A303

No overnight parking allowed anymore. Local council took a dim view. They are fitting lockable posts

That is a bit ridiculous, for what reason? I hate how car drivers park in the 4 lorry spaces during the day for a picnic, they soon budge when I park up next to them and the fridge starts running.

Everytime ive passed there in the evening theres normally a load of chavs parked up eating mcdonalds, so no big loss.

possibly because reefer where parking there at night and not turning the fridges off and waking the the people up in the houses across the road, that the only reason i could see, glad i don’t live down queen camel any more use to leave my trailer there every weekend :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Just cross the roundabout Westbound, and park behind the Shell garage. It shuts early.

wildfire:
possibly because reefer where parking there at night and not turning the fridges off and waking the the people up in the houses across the road, that the only reason i could see, glad i don’t live down queen camel any more use to leave my trailer there every weekend :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Haha yeah possibly, I only pop in for a sausage and egg mcmuffin :slight_smile:

you can park at townsend garage thats the shell garage on the way down to cartgate on the right, up behind the cafe and get food up to 10pm, they will be opening showers there soon as well :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wildfire:
you can park at townsend garage thats the shell garage on the way down to cartgate on the right, up behind the cafe and get food up to 10pm, they will be opening showers there soon as well :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

How much parking have they got behind there?

Milk Man:

wildfire:

How much parking have they got behind there?

if everyone parks sensibly about 10 or 15 i would say