Spanish work ?

Does anyone know of any frequent class 1 work going from UK down to Murcia in Spain ? Caught in a situation with a house i can’t sell & has to be maintained & not being able to buy a house here in UK without selling it & renting is killing me. Based in Kent near Brands Hatch at the moment. I will take casual work & one off jobs going down. Can store trucks at my house. Subsidizing house and renting,working my ■■■■ off. Anyone got any ideas ?

There used to tons of work from Murcia to Covent Garden in the old days .The Brits & Irish used to lay up at the El Toro outside Murcia on the Madrid road.

Most of the fridge work is done by rumos in Spanish motors on very low wages.
Try removal firms Mathew James are based in Erith and do regular Spain work.

Been here - halfway between Alicante and Murcia - on and off for seven years and permanently for the last two. Used to see British motors quite regularly, but to be honest, apart from the odd removals truck, I haven’t seen one for at least twelve months.

Steve

Insight transport and logistics ltd at Inkberrow Midlands do Spain and Gibraltar.They have drivers that live in Spain.Ask for Steve Walker.If no joy they may have some contacts.
Continental Express ltd supply Gib on Morrisons deliveries on double man teams or solo.
They may reload on the East coast.
Insight do building supplies,house removals,wide loads and flat bed work.

toby1234abc:
Insight transport and logistics ltd at Inkberrow Midlands do Spain and Gibraltar.They have drivers that live in Spain.Ask for Steve Walker.If no joy they may have some contacts.
Continental Express ltd supply Gib on Morrisons deliveries on double man teams or solo.
They may reload on the East coast.
Insight do building supplies,house removals,wide loads and flat bed work.

hi guys im new on here been driving for 32 years all uk national but looking for Spanish work cos my kiddies are grown up now which brings me to this topic I recently did a bit of holiday cover for insight on the promise of getting trained up for Spanish work but never left the uk once boss man told not much Spanish work on at the moment just enough to keep his regular Spanish drivers going so I just did uk from tilbury to leeds on curtain sider and container but yeah give them a ring you never know cheers

Try Campillo Palmeras.They have used Brit drivers in the past and do Uk/Spain work.They are Murcia way i guess.
Or Spain TIR,depots all over Spain or Moldtrans.