Spanish Driver Strike Again?

I’ve seen in the papers and on the television that transport companies are threatening to go on strike because the government are to introduce a road tax for trucks using the motorways (A1,A2 etc). how they intend to implement it I have no idea. It could be all wind and hot air.

considering we already pay road tax per year just like the UK but the brits think we run around for free i don’t see how that will work unless they build peages everywhere.
there is a general strike though on 29th september, quite handy as its the wife’s birthday :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
considering we already pay road tax per year just like the UK but the brits think we run around for free i don’t see how that will work unless they build peages everywhere.
there is a general strike though on 29th september, quite handy as its the wife’s birthday :laughing: :laughing:

Hey Welshboy does that strike on the 29th sept come down as far as Islas Canarias cause im looking for a few days hols :wink:

Hodgy67:
Hey Welshboy does that strike on the 29th sept come down as far as Islas Canarias cause im looking for a few days hols :wink:

well considering its an official general strike i would say yes but depends on the canarians, one week they’re spanish the next they’re not :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

Hodgy67:

well considering its an official general strike i would say yes but depends on the canarians, one week they’re spanish the next they’re not :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know mate i never no whats goin on here Spanish, canarian the same but very different!! We had the srike here earlier in the year over the intrduction of tachos but that died a death… funny realy it takes me most of the day just to do 4.5 hours driveing, the only time it hurts on the hours law is on the inter island crossings and the crap ferry times :confused: :confused: still… i got a sleeper :wink: