Spanish Attestation Form

Hi, can anyone supply me with an “Attestation Form” in Spanish, I have the French version but having read a previous thread it seems I need a Spanish one too. I need one that I can use on the computer to input the relevant information. Thanks in advance.

If you check this thread out

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47137

Thank you for replying Vascoingles, do you happen to know if you have to be a member of the RHA for them to send you the Spanish version?

No idea mate not had nothing to do wit that circus for at least 20 years.

Try googling it or trawling the EU web site it should be hidden in there somewhere.

Ok thanks, I’ll email the RHA tomorrow and see what they come up with.

are you an owner driver ?

if not it is up to your employer to supply

Hope this gets through pre mod before you leave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, I’m an owner driver.

Why mail the RHA ?

go to thread that I linked to before and you will see acopy of a multi-language version.
Copy the details out of the bits in Spanish in to Word print, stamp and sign.

Or depending on who you are running for they may have their own vehicles or another company that you know does Spain and just ask them to mail you the wording.

I have the electronic copy of the form in most langauges including Spainsh, PM with a e-mail address and I’ll send it as an attactment.
Although as far as I understood you only needed it in your language as the forms were all the same so any body should be able to compare it with one in thier langauge.

PLEASE have a look through this site and its
LINKS
hope that it helps

Thanks for all the help, I’ve now got all the electronic versions I need (for now anyway). Thanks once again.