Spammers

Lucy:
I’m getting complaints from my staff about the sarky comments which keep being posted on them by members if they don’t get sorted immediately.

Are you sure it wasn’t more a case of this:

Lucy:
I just got p***ed off with my phone ringing with people moaning about it.

:question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be a case of acting on the first to avoid the second. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucy ,what is the law on spammers here and in the USA
it must be against the law,surely,■■
what about getting some sort of filter program that can
hinder these people. if that is possible orwhen the program
sees that the person is useing a false IP THAT THEY CAN NOT BOOK IN
I am no PC expert so if these suggestions are stupid sorry,

can we have perhaps a poll on this
it is a possible way to prevent spammers
they are a blight and due to the way they operate
is it not possible that,before one can post they have to read the web site rules and send a declaration that they will obey or suffer the legal response to a site which can only be visited by the moderators ,who will check the persons has complied, and if they break the rules it must be also possible to take action
against this person, just a thought as they are now on the safety and work questions forum

brit pete:
can we have perhaps a poll on this
it is a possible way to prevent spammers
they are a blight and due to the way they operate
is it not possible that,before one can post they have to read the web site rules and send a declaration that they will obey or suffer the legal response to a site which can only be visited by the moderators ,who will check the persons has complied, and if they break the rules it must be also possible to take action
against this person, just a thought as they are now on the safety and work questions forum

Too complicated Pete, and impossible to enforce. It’s best just to ignore them.

I’ll warn you all in Trucknet.UK because a guy from Russia has hacked our site as is AMDUsers.com. I’m a member of this group and we got hacked 27 Sept. His name is vcemprevet. He joined us and after he attacked us.
Check out this link:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/profil … ile&u=4099

And this: amdusers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3139

Lagu13

FH13:
I’ll warn you all in Trucknet.UK because a guy from Russia has hacked our site as is AMDUsers.com. I’m a member of this group and we got hacked 27 Sept. His name is vcemprevet. He joined us and after he attacked us.
Check out this link:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/profil … ile&u=4099

Lagu13

Sorry, but that user does not exist.

no thats because as part of my job I activate all new accounts so most of the spammers and bogus acconts are weeded out first :wink: