Spam amongst other things

1 for Rikki / admin really.

I’ve noticed spam creeping into the forums in differing ways…

I have on other forums (not truck related) when joining been restricted to certain areas of the site untill you have basically served your time 20 or so posts…

Would this help in sorting out the genuine from the just looking for easy free advertising to sell goods or alike …

I like Spam especially with peas and new potatoes, and a blob of HP sauce. My wife doesn’t like it, but she likes Vegimite, personal I’d rather eat a bag of hair.

Jeff…

Jelliot:
I like Spam especially with peas and new potatoes,
Jeff…

I’ll go with that … hell I’m hungry now

Spam with Mixed Beans in Chilli Sauce. Yummy !

The quickest way to bring something to the teams attention is to use the report post button - the admin team review every reported post and if they agree the post is removed or the poster reminded of the sites guidelines.

Rikki-UK:
The quickest way to bring something to the teams attention is to use the report post button - the admin team review every reported post and if they agree the post is removed or the poster reminded of the sites guidelines.

Doesn’t work in the for sale section though, there is no report button

Edit to add: or the driver vacancies section

the vacancies forum is premoderated so all posts would be checked anyway- the for sale forum if anyone spots anything a PM to one of the admin team would be the way to go !