SPAIN

does anyone know whats goin on at the boarder Donostian and bayonne in spain… my mate is stuck in huge traffic down there. tried an internet search but no luck thanks

acceptme:
does anyone know whats goin on at the boarder Donostian and bayonne in spain… my mate is stuck in huge traffic down there. tried an internet search but no luck thanks

I thought Bayonne was in France, 45 mins drive , north of the Hendaye/Irun border

acceptme:

Snow clearance apparently

pierrot 14:
I thought Bayonne was in France, 45 mins drive , north of the Hendaye/Irun border

Correct

squarepeg:

acceptme:

Snow clearance apparently

It was blocked this time last year aswell :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

ah right cheers for the replys lol not looked at the map of where it is only got texted to find out… he ditched the truck this morning and had to be towed out so sounds like a great trip haha… p.s him n the truck r ok

The problem was lack of snow and ice clearance on the French side of the border, on the Spanish side the traffic was moving normally