SPAIN

ARE THERE ANY COMPANYS LEFT IN THE UK THAT DO SPAIN
ANY INFO WOULD BE NICE CHAPS :laughing:

White n company Removals do it alot out of Bouremouth though.

cavewoods are runing to spain , was chatting to one of their drivers on the caen boat before xmas

yeah my boss does aswell. :laughing:
going to barca wednesday :wink:

:slight_smile:

and nearly every removal firm around the country that does International work probably has Spain as one of their most frequent destinations. :wink:

When I was last in Spain, Carrs were out and about but I didn’t see many other Brits, it must be said. When forwarders are offering less than 2 grand for Madrid or Barcelona, and that from the North of England, not many are going to be interested. We only do it because we get our own work going down, so we get around 3 grand. We don’t do it often, I think I’ve done three in the last two years.

we go to spain also

Deesider,
Do Morgan Freight still do International??

dozer:
Deesider,
Do Morgan Freight still do International??

:slight_smile: As far as I know, yes - although nowhere near as much as in the past,obviously. :cry:

Their main export loads were from Warwick Chemicals in Mostyn and Shotton Paper.

Like most firms nowadays, it probably makes more sense to backload foreigners over here where possible and use their own drivers for the premium jobs for their best clients where ## - ups over journey/delivery times are absolutely not worth the risk. :wink: