Spain 1990-1991

hi i am looking for photos of companys running to spain in 90/91 i worked for albert hymas in harrogate we used to do work for nidd transport. looking for photos gbe nidd transport ralph davies brian yeardley ufo etc anything would be helpful :smiley:

i ve got a photo of a hymas 3300 daf. the driver is wearing a pink cardigan .is that you sponge?

I remember 2 drivers on Hymas ,both drove MAN ,s one was called Jock,the other was Graeham (I think he was a chef before he drove) ,but that was the mid 80,s.

Was doing Madrid around that time for Rover cars, used to clear Coslada normally reloading for Gold Cargo in Alicante
McKellar would have had around 20 motors on Spain at that time!
Had the pleasure of driving D986 YBJ one of about 3 V8’s Mckellar had

(excuse the bottom photo, scanned together sometime ago!)

hello kerbut thanks for the info jock left just before i started my best mate was a lad called kevin he was a chef before driving for hymas the other lad that did the spanish run all the time was a lad called les harrison

look in one of my last post pic les is in it. (the old ****!!!) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Great bloke .

look in one of my last post pic les is in it. (the old ****!!!) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Great bloke .

yes thats him havnt seen him for a couple of years he is now working at houseman international in harrogate not in the best of health