Spafax new safety truck mirrors

Does anybody have these fitted yet.They offer more vision to spot cyclists and pedestrians.?
How much are they and do they fit all makes of trucks as the arm extensions differ on cab designs.?
With the cyclist versus nasty juggernaut debate in London never going away something needs to be done with mirror blind spots.
Do the Spafax mirrors conform with FORS?

Yawn

Cyclists everywhere should have to have a 10 foot flag pole fitted to the bike and a big hi-vis flag at the top so we can see them.

Why? Some drivers still wouldn’t see them.

It is a “Yawn” from one poster.
Nothing to say apart from a childish comment like that.
Grow up man.

Iknow that technology has cme on a long way i had Spafax unbreakable mirrors on a Ford D series in the 80s they were ok in the dry but totaly useless in the wet the muck and water would stay on then you would have no rear vison at all

Why do they not just put new drivers in the cabs, they obviously are not concentrating as they should at junctions.
AWAITING THE BACKLASH, :smiley:

Sweeper.Awaiting replies.Do you have a tin hat and ear muffs.?I have heard a certain tipper firm in London, with a terrible reputation for the standard of some of their drivers running around like the world is coming to an end.
Many cyclists killed in London,so you have a valid point,why do the drivers not see them coming down side of the turning lorry?
Tin hat on, ear muffs in.
I thought commision earnt on how many trips to get in was illegal?

There are many tipper drivers who drive like lunatics, London certainly hasn’t cornered the market on them.

I think the government should do more ie build bike lanes like in Amsterdam or we trunk down to the out side of London and they have a company that takes the goods into the city , I no it’s all been said before but maybe that’s the only way the safest way.