Southwaite services parking on southbound

I was just wandering,if you park overnight here,and all the truck spaces are bunched up together,what happens if you are in the middle and you have an early start?
It looks like a nightmare to me.Im glad I dont have to overnight here…

Isn’t it still planned so there’s a departure lane on either side? So you get a double line of trucks then a through lane, then two more lines, if that makes sense?

Lucy:
Isn’t it still planned so there’s a departure lane on either side? So you get a double line of trucks then a through lane, then two more lines, if that makes sense?

Yeh I think you’re right Lucy.
Having 3 lanes of parked vehicles would be just stupid, not to mention a bit iffy for drivers in the middle row if there was a fire. :open_mouth:

Having 3 lanes of parked vehicles would be just stupid, not to mention a bit iffy for drivers in the middle row if there was a fire.

Try Lincoln Farm :open_mouth:

SWEDISH BLUE:
Having 3 lanes of parked vehicles would be just stupid, not to mention a bit iffy for drivers in the middle row if there was a fire.

Indeed, or the Red Lion.

As Lucy says, there’s a through lane either side of a parking lane but some thick driver who is to idle to read or too fat to risk not being parked right at the front for fear of burning a calorie means that its often ignored.

SWEDISH BLUE:

Tbf though the lad does ask you what time you plan to leave,.and parks you up.accordinglly…but the fire risk still stands deffo.

Lucy:

Close but no cigar Lucy; Northbound is designed that way, although as mentioned above you still get ignorant cabbages parking in the lane despite it clearly being marked “fuel”, but the southbound side isn’t the same.

The answer is if you’re starting early make sure your parked at the front of one of the rows or even park in the coach bays.

the maoster:

Lucy:

Close but no cigar Lucy; Northbound is designed that way, although as mentioned above you still get ignorant cabbages parking in the lane despite it clearly being marked “fuel”, but the southbound side isn’t the same.

The answer is if you’re starting early make sure your parked at the front of one of the rows or even park in the coach bays.

Many a time I’ve been out at Southwaite NB “ready to box” on a break ref some brain-dead clueless ■■■■■■■■■ parking in those exits lanes and blocking the whole Manor then WADDLING off to Gregg’s FFS!!!

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Didn’t I read about curtain cutting at southwaite , not sure if north / southbound , I always stopped at Carlisle so not had any experience of nighting out there , have stopped at Armadale water & other than walking the gauntlet of the geese never had a issue

dozy:
Didn’t I read about curtain cutting at southwaite , not sure if north / southbound , I always stopped at Carlisle so not had any experience of nighting out there , have stopped at Armadale water & other than walking the gauntlet of the geese never had a issue

Cairn Lodge services far better than Armadale.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Easy answer to stop person blocking you in, or parking next to you, Become a Superior Fridge operative, nobody parks near you.