Southern Star

Consider yourself spotted Mr Monk. At least one of us was heading in the correct direction for a Friday! :smiley:

Thought I saw him in the distance the other week, but turned out to be a Magnum the same colour, but sadly not the elusive Southern Star :smiley:

I spotted Southern Star today and I was driving a DAF since, Harry will like this,after 950,000k’s a rear wheel bearing wore out on my Maggie only the second fault
in all that time,the other serious prob was a radiator ages ago,what an incredibly reliable vehicle,don’t know why you are not all driving one.

He was tossing off in a layby on the A12 the other day when I went past.

bazstan009:
Consider yourself spotted Mr Monk. At least one of us was heading in the correct direction for a Friday! :smiley:

Well, would be if I didn’t have to tip at 0900 tomorrow… saw you, truck’s looking good.

Spotted you too, climbing the hill on303 away from Andover. Take it the Gregory trailer was heavy?

I was in the dinky 27ft COOP artic heading west

Mark22_2:
Spotted you too, climbing the hill on303 away from Andover. Take it the Gregory trailer was heavy?

Yea, another 44 tonne movement, it would probably be easier and cheaper on diesel to go M5/M4 but I like the A303, it’s more interesting, the baker’s shop at Sparkford does a wicked sausage roll for a quid, and there’s plenty of places to stop for a break.

I’ve spotted him couple times pulling Gregory’s curtainsiders M5 M42 area. Looks a decent motor. Any problems as yet?

Jack-knife:
Any problems as yet?

Yes, I do seem to be spending far too much time learning about tax avoidance. :wink:

Harry Monk:

Jack-knife:
Any problems as yet?

Yes, I do seem to be spending far too much time learning about tax avoidance. :wink:

Give starbucks a ring :smiley:

Harry Monk:

Jack-knife:
Any problems as yet?

Google it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: