Southern scotney srvs

I’ve not stopped here before , so has it always been £ 6 meal vouchers , I’m sure extra were 2x£5 meal vouchers , I can never remember a £6 meal vouch , always a £10 vouch / 2x£5 , Ili asked the girl & she said you only get 1 x£5 ( but receipt & vouch said £6)

This again?

Don’t even try to work out the logic. :unamused:

I think you need to invest in a personal diary so you can unload your incoherent gibberish in there rather than on here.

ta

Didn’t realise it had been re named :neutral_face:

dozy:
I’ve not stopped here before , so has it always been £ 6 meal vouchers , I’m sure extra were 2x£5 meal vouchers , I can never remember a £6 meal vouch , always a £10 vouch / 2x£5 , Ili asked the girl & she said you only get 1 x£5 ( but receipt & vouch said £6)

Didn’t think you got vouchers at the “Extra” services ■■

pierrot 14:

dozy:

Didn’t think you got vouchers at the “Extra” services ■■

You don’t, just look who the OP is… Nuff said

dozy:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

maga:
I think you need to invest in a personal diary so you can unload your incoherent gibberish in there rather than on here.

ta

Ah now his posts are good for one thing to be fair- making you realise life could always be worse.

switchlogic:

maga:

ta

Ah now his posts are good for one thing to be fair- making you realise life could always be worse.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its similar to watching eastedners.
no matter how bad your life is,and when things are getting you down to the stage that the only way out is a long walk off of a short pier,then you just watch eastenders or read a dozy daily drivvle and realise that things arnt as bad as some and could always be worse… :unamused: