Southend

Any place in Southend to park?

A picture would help!!!

bald bloke:
A picture would help!!!

What picture?

This particular section of the forum is entitled “where am I?” The basic premiss is that posters post a picture of where they have been parked, tipping or whatever and the rest of us have to guess where that person was.

Parking questions would probably be better off being posted in the PDF part of this board. Not a lot of help for you now I grant (unless you have a VERY understanding boss), but this might make things easier for you in future.

Oh ok… thank you

No worries mate. There is a section dedicated to overnight parking, which is a useful tool to consult when you know in advance that you are gonna night out in a particular area. But if you require a fast answer, you are better off posting in the PDF section.

I’ve moved this topic in the hope that it helps. :smiley:

Surprisingly quiet industrial estate next to Southend Airport, or I think you can park over the road beside the car dealers and petrol station, I don’t know any road names, sorry.

There was a park behind the Sea front street, has that gone now?

I know it’s a bit late boy33 but there is a pay and display lorry/coach park in Southend which is expensive at £16 just to park.
Use SS1 2AS CHANCELLOR ROAD on TomTom but go in using A13/A1160. Turn right at the island onto Chancellor Road then turn left onto Sea Way Car Park and get a space alongside the fence.
Follow the fence down, through the width restriction, turn right down the hill to the sea front, turn right past the Cornucopia and the Hope Hotel is on the right.

Robroy it’s still there. Double post :laughing:

As it was posted on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 11:45 pm, I think he might have found somewhere to park for the night by now :open_mouth:

SWEDISH BLUE:
As it was posted on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 11:45 pm, I think he might have found somewhere to park for the night by now :open_mouth:

Yeah, I know finding a park can be awkward but fingers crossed eh.